*this site is best viewed in Google Chrome*
- Make sure to clear all unsettled accounts and deficiencies such as faculty evaluation, and settlement of laboratory and library deficiencies, admission requirement deficiencies, etc. before registering online.
- Always bring ID card for password reference.
- Follow the schedule of enrollment. October 25 - 27, 2017 for Regular Students (Online/Onsite) and October 30 - 31, 2017 for Irregular Students (Online/Onsite).
- Assurance of slots will only be made after securing the official Registration Form.
- Deadline of payment is reflected at the end part of the Pre-Registration form.
- Students will become officially enrolled after finishing the whole process of enrollment. Enrollment will only be official after securing a Registration Form stamped with "Enrolled" sign.
- Deletion of slots will be made after non-compliance/not finishing the process of enrollment on or before the given deadline.
- Present printed Pre-Registration Form at the cashier for payment reference.
- Provide a copy of deposit slip for bank payments, and should present the deposit slip at the school cashier on or before the deadline.
- Irregular students should bring printed scholastic record for onsite enrollment.