CALL FOR PAPERS
The 11th MDCON-RC will showcase research posters and oral presentations and recognize the best research papers refereed by local and international nursing research experts.
- Participants may submit research papers for poster and oral presentation via electronic mail to:
- There is no limit for the submission of entries per school.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the following nursing fields:
- Nursing Practice,
- Nursing Education,
- Nursing Administration, and/or
- Community Health
- A 400 WORD ABSTRACT is required to be submitted with the following information and headings:
The deadline for the submission of research abstracts is EXTENDED.
Poster Presentation and Research Paper FINALISTS for oral presentation will be notified on or before FEBRUARY 2, 2018.
The BEST RESEARCH POSTERS, BEST RESEARCH PAPERS, and BEST ORAL PRESENTERS shall be recognized during the awarding ceremony of the Congress.
- School or Hospital Affiliation
- Introduction | Objective and Purpose of the Study
- Methods | Design, Sampling Technique, Statistical Treatment, Ethical Considerations, and Data Gathering Overview
- Results and Findings
- Conclusions | Includes summary of recommendations